Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Say hello to Mr Knuckle Sandwich

Recently there's a bully transfered to my school, which of course, bully people. As the smallest guy in class, it's not weird that I got picked at everytime. It sucks staying in class with him. To make things worst, he doesn't like to bring his own lunch money. So, we have to be his ATM everyday. I'm gonna spend my whole 2009 with this guy, so, say hello to Mr Knuckle Sandwich! ( I don't even know if I can live throughout 2009.....)

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Are you sure that you will spend the whole 2009 in class with him??? By the way, how are you?

Uchiha Prodigy-Uchiha Itachi said...

Pretty damn sure I'm stuck with him.

vincent said...

it won be that bad, isn't it?
well, there's one way to stop this bully--- bully him back!!!

Dylan said...

You just have to Couter him back.おけ?

da vinci said...

well John , it's better that you talk to him . Tell him how you feel . If that doesn't fix it , just isolate him . It is the best way and you don't have to pick up a fight with him .

RagnarokLifeless said...

hello nice to meet u all. Uchiha I tachi i like ur blog

Uchiha Prodigy-Uchiha Itachi said...

All I can do is avoid him, I guess...