Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bus mayhem!

Before I start, I need to deliver a short message. Please vote my poll above. Thanks. Ok,I'm good to go, I'm gonna start blogging exactly...NOW. You CANNOT believe what I saw today. My friend missed the bus! Obviously missing the bus is just a small matter and doesn't need to be made a fuss about. But this time, it's big time. The teacher was the cause of this incident. It all happened when my buddies and I were joking about in school. Throngs of guys charged here and there, to and fro, which was extremely frustrating. All my friends didn't even give a damn about what they were doing. I'm the observant one. Then the bell rang loudly. We moved down flights of stairs before touchdown. So we were walking and walking while a couple of guys threw footballs(the big oval-shaped one) at us. When we were about to walk out the school, a teacher which I couldn't recognize stopped us! We asked why but he replied with a stare! Minutes gone by and my friend's bus was nowhere to be seen. It felt hard to stand with somebody who just had his bus driven off by some impatient driver. It's hard, trust me, you don't wanna stand beside a guy in a state like that! But I managed to flag down a cab for my friend and it cost me 20 bucks JUST TO TAKE HIM HOME(including me though). I'm still laughing now although a cab in New York has just taken my 20 bucks. Hahaha! Good times. :D