Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am sooo NOT GUILTY!!!!

Today was so not cool! Like always I went to school and took my seat beside the window panes. But all of a sudden my teacher asked the whole class to group together and do some stupid group work. I was absent yesterday, therefore I didn't know that there was a group project today! DIDN'T KNOW! That's when it all happened. My friend, quite a plump one was sitting in front of me, mumbling something unpleasant. It was something like this---"Hey, didn't the teacher say that a group can only comprise about 2 to 6 people?" Then the other guy said" Yea,Galt's useless! He betrayed us!''(their team only had the two of them, so probably they said these words out of jealousy). And I was like "What?" because I wasn't even at school yesterday! Who would have thought of something like that when that someone was absent?! I hope those two idiots would see this message so that they will repent. Still angry now, ARGHHH!!!!