Sunday, September 28, 2008

Drool Of The Devil....

As I stated the title ''Drool Of The Devil'', this blog is mainly about my drooling issues. Do not read on if you dislike drools. My drool had been causing me a lot of trouble these past few weeks, I mean, my drool is like, uncontrollable! I've never been a drooler before but now I am! It's as if it has a mind of its own! Everytime I fall asleep, the drool of the devil will stream through my mouth and onto the school desk! Then, the teacher will cane my ass for two reasons(these reasons are my own guesses but I think that these two reasons are logical enough) :1. Sleeping in class, 2. Drooling on the desk. My drool is like my nightmare, no matter where I am, it keeps on coming, haunting me! Any ideas on how to deal with SERIOUS drooling problems?