Sunday, October 12, 2008

Anger...The demon within...

Everybody has their own demon. A demon so powerful, so evil, so devastating that it sometimes consumes its host's soul, leading to the destruction of both itself and the host. One has to find one's demon to destroy it before it destroy its host.There are different types of demons, mine for example, is anger. Anger causes me to go berserk when something or someone pisses me off and I hurt people when I go berserk. When anger cools off, I will go back to myself, confused. It's horrifying to know or worst, see the damage you have caused in berserk mode. But now, after countless attempts to grasp anger's neck, I succeeded in suppressing it. All I have to do is grab a jug of freezing cold water and pour it over my head to cool off anger. Time after time, anger gradually disperse and I'm free from it. It's nice to be free from it. You better start hunting and putting your demon down before it puts you down.