Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lebron made it look so easy!

Today was rough. I went to school and saw my friends waiting for me. Confused, I walked over and asked them why, they said we were going to play basketball. That was my first time playing basketball so I wasn't really good at it. We started off with a couple of free throws and dribbles. Then, the team captain divided me and my friends into two groups. We had no referee so there was no ''throw the ball up and smack it'' thing at the beginning. To replaced it, we used throw-ins. The match point was 20, after minutes, the opposite team was ahead of us by 16 points! This pissed my team cap. off and he scolded us. But none of us were listening cause he's not as pro as he thinks. He couldn't even make a normal basket, let alone a dunk! He also sucked at stealing balls, plus, his fat ass made running almost impossible! Then, we stopped the game for leisure free throws. I got 3 baskets out of 10 and the captain of the other team got 7 out of 10. Lebron made it look so easy, but in reality, it's difficult!

3 comments:

engseng said...

Ya, LeBron really made it look so easy but he also need to do many training to reach this level. You are good,shot 3/10 is a good result for a rookie. Perhaps I can play basketball with you one day.

Uchiha Prodigy-Uchiha Itachi said...

thanks

Kyle said...

The fat ass captain.
Is he so fat that he can't..... well...... actually run.
By the way,,,, just ask??