Friday, October 31, 2008

The Da Vinci guide

Actually if you're not Da Vinci, get the hell out of here! Da Vinci, if you're reading this now, I have to let you know that I can't guarantee the quality of this guide. I'm not an author, so if this guide is not up to date or anything, let me know. If you want to post super blogs, all you have to do is observe the world around you. Everything in Itachi's Nightmare is real. Everything in my blog is a part of my life. Look around you, remember you're in school and all those bullies were doing stuffs that were pretty unpleasant to you, and you just wanna grab a stick and shove it up their ass? Well that's a story. Open your computer and post it. Two words explain it all ''Express Yourself''. That's all I have, if it can't help you, don't get angry with me, ok? But I'm reallyyyyy looking forward to read your blog. Remember, EXPRESS YOURSELF. 

4 comments:

vincent said...

oh~
looks like war between itachi and da vinci begins~

da vinci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
da vinci said...

John , i'm so sorry for not introducing myself . It seems to be so rude . well , i was searching for all uchiha fans and i saw your blog instead .It was cool , anyway . My name is Josh Blake .

Uchiha Prodigy-Uchiha Itachi said...

Thanks man.