Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Destiny awaits...

All these years I've been thinking, what is the purpose of living? Why am I here? But most importantly, who am I? What do I have to do? Every one of these questions swirl violently inside my mind, trying to help me find my purpose of living. The answer to my questions were answered this morning by a little boy. I was strolling in the park, nothing to do. So I sat down on a bench and something cute but interesting caught my attention, a little boy falling down while playing football. He fell down multiple times trying to score a goal without a goalkeeper! This might sound a little bit easy to us but to a boy like him, it was like scaling the treacherous sides of Everest! The boy was exhausted, but he was determined to carry on. With every kick he delivered, he would fall down. To me I would've already given up but the boy was just the opposite. That boy inspired me to find my true self in me and I did! The point is, you should too.